Soundstream T5.154 15" 1300 Watts RMS Dual 4-Ohm T5 Series Subwoofer
- SKU #: 01352
Features & Specifications:
In recent years, Tarantula subwoofers have evolved to meet various performance and placement goals, keeping our, the Soundstream fanatic, suggestions in mind. However, more often than not, we hear your calls to bring back a legend. For 2015, we're proud to re-introduce the old favorite, Tarantula T5. For this next generation, we made a few changes and several improvements.
Improvements include direct connect wire leads, over saturated 12mm top plate and t-yoke and double-stitched cone to high density polyether foam surround for improved sound quality. Key components that you expect from T5 still remain; big ass 1,000w 3" voice coil, triple-stack magnet structure, high density Spruce pulp sub-cone, and the iconic black-on-black Soundstream spider.
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke and Top Plate Improve Low Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke and Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build Up
- Non-magnetic Non-resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3" 4-Layer Voice Coil with Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling
- High Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone with UV and Chemical Protection
- Stitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Polyether Foam Surround with UV and Chemical Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Accelerations
- 1-pc Gasket / Trim Ring with Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- RMS Power Handling: 1,300W
- Max Power Handling: 2,600W
- Voice Coil Impedance: 4-Ohm + 4-Ohm
- Mounting Depth: 9.25"
- Optimum Sealed Box Volume: 2.00ft3
- Optimum Ported Box Volume: 4.00ft3