Trinity Audio TAS-M12-D1 12" 6000W Dual 1-Ohm Subwoofer
- SKU #: 04056
The Trinity Audio Solutions M Series is the perfect subwoofer for the bass head who values clean, tight bass that doesn't sacrifice performance or clarity. The M Series Subwoofers feature high quality cast aluminum high excursion baskets with an optimized air flow design, triple stacked high density ferrite magnets, SPL rated composite paper cones, soft compliance triple layer stretch foam surrounds and a progressive roll spider pack. This combination of features allow a level of performance never seen in this price range.
The M Series Subwoofer is available in 12” and 15” modes, with dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm voice coils. These subwoofers can handle a plenty of power and increased play times thanks to its rigid structure and Cool Flow flared vent backplate motor for increased heat dissipation.
Trinity Audio TAS-M12 2000w 12″ Subwoofer Specifications
- Available in Dual 1 ohm or Dual 2 ohm
- Cast aluminum high excursion basket with optimized air flow design.
- Triple stacked high density ferrite magnets.
- FEA enhanced motor structure.
- CF tech (Cooling Flow) flared vent backplate for increased heat dissipation.
- Rigid composite paper cones with increased stability.
- Soft compliance triple layer stretch foam surround.
- 10″ Quad layer progressive roll spider pack.
- 3″ BASV high temperature dual voice coil.
- Sensitivity - 90.1 dB
- Norminal Impedance - Dual 1 Ohm
- DC Resistance - 1.9 ohm
- Voice Coil Dim - 3"
- Power Handling - 2000 Watts
- Peak Dynamic Power - 6000 Watts
- XMAX one way - 1"
- Xmech one way - 1.5"
- VAS - 19.8L
- FS - 31.7 Hz
- QES - 0.41
- QMS - 6.15
- QTS - 0.38
- Motor Assembly - 650 oz
- Displacement - .25 cu.ft
Special Price $119.99
Special Price $1,341.99
Special Price $299.99
Special Price $419.99
Special Price $189.99