Solid2 - Focal 2 Ch 200 Watt Amplifier (Black)
- SKU #: 77761
The two-channel Solid 2 amp puts out 75 watts RMS per channel to a pair of speakers, or you can send up to 200 watts RMS to a subwoofer for some real bass impact. Adjustable high- and low-pass filters shape output so your speakers sound their best in your vehicle.
The amp's ultra-high frequency response brings out all the overtones that add realism to your music. Short-circuit, over-current, and thermal overload protection circuits ensure that this full-range amp will reproduce your music with breathtaking realism for years to come.
Solid Series Amplifiers: The Focal Solid 2 amplifier is part of the Solid series of amplifiers, which feature AB-class amplification for excellent sound quality. Their all-aluminum chassis efficiently dissipates heat to protect the amp from thermal overload. The compact size makes the amp easier to install in tight places. The front-mounted connections and top-mounted controls are easily accessible for a clean installation.
Top-mounted Controls: The amplifier has controls conveniently mounted on the top panel under a removable cover.
Front-mounted Terminals: The Solid 2 has all of the cable connections on the front of the amplifier for a clean installation.
Protection Circuitry: The Solid 2 amplifier employs the following protection circuits: short circuit, thermal overload, over voltage, polarity reversal.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-150 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class-A/B amplifier design
- frequency response: 10-60,000 Hz
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- Dimensions: 8-11/16"W x 2"H x 7-7/8"D
Solid2 - Focal 2 Ch 200 Watt Mono Amplifier Black Solid 2