pkg Image Dynamics I4500 4-Channel 460 Watt i-Series Amplifier + CTX65CS 6.5" Component Speaker System + CTX65 6.5" 2 Way Speakers
- SKU #: 00663
Features & Specifications:
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable High Pass and Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit to Eliminating Pops and Clicks
- Fully Adjustable Bass EQ at 40Hz (up to +18dB)
- Protection Circuit with LED Status Indicator for; Low Impedance,
- Speaker Short Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output.
- 2-ohm Stereo Stable (4-ohm Mono Bridgeable)
- Variable Gain Control
- Remote Gain Control Port
- Low Level Line Inputs and Outputs
- 4 Ohms Power (Watts): 75.4 X 4 RMS
- 2 Ohms Power (Watts): 115 X 4 RMS
- 4 Ohms Mono Power (Watts): 230 X 2 RMS
- THD @ rated power: 0.50%
- CEA Power 2ohm @ 14.4v: 125 X 4
- THD typical below full power: <0.05%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- S/N Ratio: >94db
- Damping Factor 4ohms @50 Hz: >150
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq.: 40 - 250Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq.: 40 - 250Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5 - 4.0 Volts
- Dimensions: 2.25" H X 8.0" W X 14.9" L
- Fuses/ ATC Style: 2 X 30A
- Subwoofer EQ Freq: 40Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0/+12dB
CTX Component Speakers are the affordable solution for the sound enthusiast seeking a high performance speaker system. Their high efficiency provides incredible detail and very high output levels while producing rich well-balanced sound with excellent tonal characteristics.
More than the sum of the parts, the CTX components feature a long excursion mid-woofer design that handles high -power amplifiers effortlessly with low distortion allowing a higher output level. The Silk dome CTX tweeters deliverthe dynamics and detail without listening fatigue or harshness.
The CTX components performance is the product of proper materials and well executed engineering design. Neodymium magnet silk dome tweeters with swivel mount, mica-polymer composite cones that are stiff, yet light, and well-dampered, butyl rubber surrounds. Crossover with 250 volt metalized polypropylene capacitors air core inductors and 3 position tweeter level control.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Frequency Response: +/- 3 db 58hz-22khz
- Efficiency @ 2.83 volts: 93dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.75
- Poly-mica cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1" (25mm) silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet and swivel eyeball mount
- Crossover made with audiophile components utilizing air-core inductors and poly film capacitors
- Power: 25-200 watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-25kHz
- Depth: 2.75"
- 6-1/2" CTX Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Mica-Polymer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- Silk dome tweeter
- High-energy neodymium tweeter magnets
- 4 ohms impedance
- High temperature and high power voice coil
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 58-22,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/4"
- Bottom-mount depth: 2-7/8"
- Cutout diameter 5-5/8"