pkg Focal 165A1 6.5" Component Speakers + SOLID2 2-Channel Amplifier
- SKU #: 92230
- 6-1/2" Access 1 Series 2-Way Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 240 watts per set / 120 watts each side
- RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts each side
- Butyl rubber surround
- Aluminum, inverted dome tweeter
- 4 ohms impedance
- 25mm Voice coil
- 85mm Magnet structure
Focal makes sure that nothing stands in the way of your music, especially your amplifier. Each Focal Solid amp features low-noise inputs that let you connect to almost any receiver — even your factory stereo. Available in black or red, this clean-looking, unassuming amp features an aluminum chassis that disperses heat efficiently, so it runs cool even when you're pushing it hard.
The two-channel Solid 2 amp puts out 75 watts RMS per channel to a pair of speakers, or you can send up to 200 watts RMS to a subwoofer for some real bass impact. Adjustable high- and low-pass filters shape output so your speakers sound their best in your vehicle.
The amp's ultra-high frequency response brings out all the overtones that add realism to your music. Short-circuit, over-current, and thermal overload protection circuits ensure that this full-range amp will reproduce your music with breathtaking realism for years to come.
Solid Series Amplifiers: The Focal Solid 2 amplifier is part of the Solid series of amplifiers, which feature AB-class amplification for excellent sound quality. Their all-aluminum chassis efficiently dissipates heat to protect the amp from thermal overload. The compact size makes the amp easier to install in tight places. The front-mounted connections and top-mounted controls are easily accessible for a clean installation.
Top-mounted Controls: The amplifier has controls conveniently mounted on the top panel under a removable cover.
Front-mounted Terminals: The Solid 2 has all of the cable connections on the front of the amplifier for a clean installation.
Protection Circuitry: The Solid 2 amplifier employs the following protection circuits: short circuit, thermal overload, over voltage, polarity reversal.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-150 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Class-A/B amplifier design
- frequency response: 10-60,000 Hz
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- Dimensions: 8-11/16"W x 2"H x 7-7/8"D
Special Price $189.99
Special Price $149.99
Special Price $184.99
Special Price $339.99
Special Price $299.99