HD1200/1 - JL Audio Monoblock HD Series Subwoofer Amplifier
- SKU #: 90294
- High-Fidelity Class D design
- Single Cycle Control technology applies output correction over 400,000 timers per second to deliver unprecedented audio quality.
- Wide-bandwidth operation (6Hz - 8kHz)
- Exceptional efficiency reduces current draw and heat. Demands 60% less poer from vehicle's electrical system than a conventional full-range car amplifier of equal power.
- Tightly regulated, intelligent power supply maintains full power at any impedance from 1.5-4 ohms and at any supply voltage from 11v-14.5v
- Get all the power you paid for over a wide range of applications.
- Select from shallow (12dB/octave Butterworth) or steep (24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley) filters to best integrate with subwoofers or component systems.
- Fully variable frequency selection from 50-500Hz with detented, calibrated potentiometer.
- Remote level control with optional controller
- Preamp outputs
- Infrasonic Filter (defeatable)
- Output Polarity Switch
- No Noise! Outstanding noise rejection prevents alternator whine and other noises.
- Can accept speaker level signals, including those from factory systems, without a line-ouput converter.
- Amplifier will never shut down due to thermal overload.
- Real finned heat sink is extemely effective and requires no fans.
- Multiple units can be stacked without compromising cooling effectiveness.
Patented Single Cycle Control technology delivers reference-grade audio:
R.I.P.S. (Regulated, Intelligent Power Suppy)... All the power, all the time.
Studio-Grade Signal Processing
Advanced Rollback protection and RealSink
Dimensions: 10.74 in W x 8.29 in D x 1.5 in H
Special Price $149.99
Special Price $799.99
Special Price $59.99
Special Price $719.99
Special Price $79.99