Rockford Fosgate M600-5 5-Channel Class AB/D Prime Series Amplifier
- SKU #: 00900
Rockford Fosgate M750-1D Monoblock Marine / Motorsports Amplifier
The Prime M600-5 is a 600 Watt amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Motorsport applications through its 2-part epoxy coated Printed Circuit Board (PCB). The four stereo channels feature Class-A/B topology and the dedicated subwoofer channel runs on high efficiency Class-D. High level and low-level RCA inputs allow for flexibility and the on-board Punch EQ, built-in 12dB crossovers, and independent gain controls permit precise tuning. Real time output and thermal sensing along with current and short circuit protection protect the amplifier under adverse conditions.
ELEMENT READY - Amplifiers
Rockford Fosgate's Moto-marine amplifiers have not only the capabilities you expect a Rockford Fosgate amp to have, but they have designed them to stand up to the environmental conditions you are likely to subject them to. With corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware and two-part epoxy coated circuit boards, these units are designed with you in mind. Whether on the lake, on the road or in the back woods these amplifiers are ready for an adventure.
Dust - Rockford makes sure that displays and motor structures are sealed up tight so they look as clear as possible and perform day in and day out no matter how many times you hit the trails.
UV Inhibitor Materials - Centrex and ASA plastic materials are used for their UV radiation resistance and components are tested in accordance with ASTM D4329 testing and certification procedures.
Corrosion Protection (Electronics) – Two part epoxy coated PCB boards prevent corrosion of critical components due to exposure in moisture rich environments.
Stainless Hardware – Stainless hardware is used due to its natural resistance to corrosion and rusting. This ensures that electrical connections will not degrade over time due to exposure to the elements.
- Prime Series 5-Channel Class AB/D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan. + 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 600 watts x 5 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote punch level control included
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- 12 dB/Oct Butterworth crossovers
- Separate front, rear and subwoofer gain control
- Muted turn-on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- On board Punch EQ control
- RCA and high level input with 2/4/5 channel select
- 2-way protection circuitry (short circuit and over current)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty cast aluminum heat-sink
- Low level: 150mV-4V
- High level: 450mV-12V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6.77" W x 13.99" L x 1.98" H
Special Price $749.99
Special Price $729.99
Special Price $164.99
Special Price $749.99
Special Price $249.99