Mosconi HLA-Slim High Low Adapter
- SKU #: 01786
Improvement of HLA.2 and HLA.4
The main improvements are:
- No plastic case and plug, therefore very small and easy to install
- The double possible input power handling
- Remote output capability increased from 15 mA to 100 mA
- Of course still made in Italy like all MOSCONI products now and in the future!
- HLA-Slim / Dual are able to produce a stable and useful REMOTE signal only if the headunit is an high power unit (BTL).
- On these kind of headunits, each output has a steady state voltage which is used to detect when the headunit is powered on.
- HLA-Slim and/or Dual need at least 3Vdc on at least one of its inputs.
- These devices are not intended to sense the music signal, but only the dc voltage present on each BTL output.
- Stand-By Current Consumption < 0.8mA
- Operative Current Consumption < 15mA (< 30mA in the Dual version)
- Polarity Inversion Protection Yes
- Max allowed current on Remote Out 100 mA (normal operation)
- Min allowed load on Remote Out 120 Ohm (normal operation)
- Remote Out Voltage > 12V @ Irem-out < 100mA
- Remote Out Short Circuit Protection Yes (to ground)
- Max Short Circuit duration on Remote Out < 10 second*
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.01%
- Slew Rate 10V/uS
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Channel Separation > 60dB
- Common Mode Noise Rejection > 60dB
- Stepdown conversion ratio 4:1 V/V
- High Level Input ballast impedance 45 Ohm / 2W each channel
- Max continuous (sinewave) Power handling @ 4Ohm 25Wrms x CH
- Max allowed Head-Unit nominal power handling 50W x CH**
- Max Output Signal @ THD < 0.1%
- 3.2 Vrms Min Output Load
- Impedence 2 KOhm
*If Max allowed time is exceeded, permanent damages to device may occour.
**Mmaximum real RMS nominal power, not PMPO, peak, etc.
Special Price $209.99
Special Price $9.99
Special Price $599.99
Special Price $1,279.99
Special Price $149.99