Audison Bit Ten D Signal Interface Processor
- SKU #: 01433
- Audio DSP and converters
- 32 bit Cirrus Logic (Clock speed: 147 MHz) Digital Signal Processing chip and A/D
- D/A converters working in PCM at 48 kHz with 24 bit resolution. The processor speed
- allows the user to hear and verify in real time the changes applied during the tuning.
- Audio Inputs
- 4 independent high-level channels with automatic summing capability;
- 1 analog low-level stereo auxiliary input;
- 1 optical digital input;
- 1 high-level momentary audio interrupt input (with priority) on Phone Mute cable (settable
- through PC).
- Audio Outputs
- 5 independent analog PRE channels featuring adjustable level;
- 1 AD Link output featuring 8 independent digital audio channels through a single CAT 5.S
- LAN cable for use with amplifiers featuring AD Link input.
- Control Connections
- 1 USB /B (2.0) connector for PC connection;
- 1 AC Link control bus connector for DRC;
- 1 AC Link control bus for use with amplifiers featuring AC Link;
- 1 input for external Mute (settable through PC).
- Guided procedure that, thanks to a wide range of set names, provides the ability to assign each component to the bit Ten D connections and automatically coordinate their functions.
- Turn-on Controls
- ART, Automatic Remote Turn on/off, selectable from Hi-Level Front L. The ART can be enabled through an external switch;
- Through the Remote IN;
- Through vehicle ignition key trigger with memory function;
- Through the DRC;
- Automatically through the hands-free phone kit momentary interrupt.
- In/Out Volume
- Manual input sensitivity adjustment for the Master Hi-Level inputs (with supplied Test CD);
- Manual input sensitivity adjustment for auxiliary inputs;
- Independent level control for each output channel for system fine tuning (-40 ÷ 0 dB).
- Automatic de-equalization of signal fed into the high-level inputs (with supplied Test CD) if
- necessary. It can also be performed without the PC.
- 31-band graphic equalizer (1/3 Oct.; ±12dB) for each analog and digital output channel.
- Crossover Filter
- Filter typology: Hi-pass, Lo-pass, Full Range or Band-pass with independent selectable cut-off slope;
- Cut-off frequency: 68 steps available from 20 Hz to 20 kHz;
- Cut-off slope: 6 to 24 dB/Oct.;
- Filter alignment: Linkwitz or Butterworth;
- Mute function: selectable for each output (on/off);
- Phase: selectable for each output (0°/180°).
- Signal channels reconstruction
- It can reconstruct a stereo output signal from a multi-channel input signal. In addition it can reconstruct rear, centre and subwoofer output channels from a stereo input.
- Time Alignment
- Guided procedure for the speaker distance data entry with an automated calculation (distance to time) for each channel for accurate delay times. System also provides for manual fine tuning of delay (0.02 ms fine set).
- Master Volume, Subwoofer Volume, Balance and Fader controls, Input selection,
- Memory selection, Adjustable display brightness. Access to digital features of amplifiers featuring AC Link.
- 2 presets separately managed and recalled with the DRC.
- bit Ten D software
- Windows (XP, Vista and 7) based software with “Standard” and “Expert” operating modes;
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 600 px min.
- Power Supply
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 0.4 A
- Switched off without DRC: 2.5 mA
- Switched off with DRC: 4 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1.3 mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 12 VDC (130 mA)
- Signal Stage
- Distortion-THD @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS Output: 0.005 %
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB: 10 ÷ 22k Hz
- S/N Ratio @ weighted
- Digital Input: 105 dBA
- Master Input: 95 dBA
- Aux Input: 96 dBA
- Channel Separation (@1 kHz): 85 dB
- Input sensitivity (Speaker IN): 2 ÷ 15 V RMS
- Input sensitivity (AUX in): 0.6 ÷ 5 V RMS
- Input sensitivity (PHONE): 2 ÷ 15 V RMS
- Input impedance (Speaker IN): 2,2 kΩ
- Input impedance (AUX): 15 kΩ
- Input impedance (PHONE): 2,2 kΩ
- Max Output Level (RMS) @ 0.1% THD: 4 V RMS
- Input Stage:
- High Level (Speaker): FL - FR - RL - RR - PHONE IN
- Low Level (Pre): AUX IN
- Digital Optical IN (S/PDIF max 96 kHz/24 bit): OPTICAL IN
- Output Stage:
- Low Level Pre (Default): FRONT L/R, REAR L/R, SUB
- Digital AD Link: Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8 S/PDIF
- From / to personal computer: 1 x USB / B (1.1/2.0)
- To Audison Electronics: AC Link controls
- Crossover N.5 (one each output channel)
- Mode: Full / High Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Type and slope: Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB / Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover frequency: 68 steps @ 20 ÷20k Hz
- Phase control: 0° ÷180°
- Hi-Level Input (Speaker In): Automatic De-Equalization
- Outputs: N.5 Graphic: ± 12 dB @ 31 Band ISO 1/3 Oct. 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Time Alignment
- Distance: 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 in.
- Delay: 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Step: 0,08 ms; 2,8 cm / 1.1 in.
- Fine set: 0,02 ms; 0,7 cm / 0.27 in.
- W x H x D (mm / in.): 191 x 34 x 131 / 7.51 x 1.33 x 4.76
Special Price $219.99
Special Price $159.99
Special Price $79.99
Special Price $99.99
Special Price $139.99