TE1004 - MTX Thunder Elite 1900W Max 4-Channel Amplifier
- SKU #: 79846
MTX Thunder Elite amplifiers are the most technologically advanced amplifiers that MTX offers. Not only are the features and quality superior, but the looks and design of the amplifer puts the Thunder Elite series at the top of the amplifier line.
The ultimate expression of power and style. The piano black finish and brilliant chrome intake take Thunder to a new level of style. But underneath is still loud and proud MTX power and clarity. Oversized caps, ISMT produced circuit boards, Pure N-channel design, Adaptive Class D technology, and so much more combine to create the best sounding car audio amplifiers...ever.
The new and improved Prizm EFX with the addition of white light, the option of stealth mode with no lighting and the dazzling display of demo mode.
Thunder Elite amplifiers offer the most extensive array of sound enhancement features of any Thunder amplifier. With the multitude of equalization settings, crossover options, subsonic filters, and other comprehensive adjustments all located on the top of the amplifiers, dialing in the perfect sound is easier than ever.
Thunder Elite amps feature MTX Smart Engage technology making it easy to add Thunder amplifiers to any factory or aftermarket system—without additional adapters or converters. You get to keep your factory A/V system, steering wheel controls and navigation without removing the factory source. Designed by xtant technologies, the fan brings the amplifier to a whole new level. Not just a fan, XTC is a self adjusting, turbo-charged intercooler that intelligently supplies cool air evenly and constantly over all devices based on the amplifier's demand.
- Thunder Elite Series 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 225 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 450 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 1900 watts (475 watts x 4 chan.)
- Semi Unregulated MOSFET
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Pure N-channel design
- 4/3/2/1 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Overload and thermal protection
- Prizm EFX With Demo Mode
- Self adjusting, turbo-charged intercooler that intelligently supplies cool air evenly and constantly over all devices based on the amplifier's demand
- Variable high-pass filter (40-350 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-350 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Dimensions: 20-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended.
|Number of Channels||4|
|RMS Power (4 ohms)||125 watts x 4 channels|
|RMS Power (2 ohms)||225 watts x 4 channels|
|RMS Power (1 ohm)||Not Stable|
|Bridged RMS Power||450 watts x 2 channels|
|Total RMS Power Output||900 watts|
|Peak Power Output||1900 watts x 4 channels|
|Total Peak Power Output||7600 watts|
|Maximum Input Gauge Size||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||2 Ohms|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||N/A|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Preamp Outputs||2 pairs|
|Built-in Crossover||Low-pass (LP), High-pass (HP)|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||40 - 350 Hz|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||40 - 350 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||75 dB|
|Bass Boost||0 - 18 dB|
|Fuse Rating||40A x 3|
TE-1004 - MTX Thunder Elite 1900W Max, 4-Channel Amplifier TE 1004