- GT Reference Series 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating(14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 350 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating(12V):
- 4 ohms: 160 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Remote bass level input (GT-RSL remote level control sold separately)
- Red LED power badge and orange protect indicator
- 2/1 channel operation
- Adjustable mounting feet (mounting feet move along rails to allow the easiest installation)
- Fully computer-controlled diagnostics system (continuously monitors amplifier in case of thermal overload, short circuits, or over voltage)
- Q-Tune™ technology combines sophisticated crossover adjustments with Q-Control settings to seamlessly transition rear bass to the front sound stage
- Uses a 70 amp ANL fuse
- Heavy duty fan cooled aluminum alloy heatsink
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (20-350 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-350 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Signal Voltage Input (200mV-8V)
- Frequency response: 10-95,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 18-3/4"L x 9"W x 2-3/8"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
Number of Channels
RMS Power (4 ohms)
200 watts x 2 channels
RMS Power (2 ohms)
350 watts x 2 channels
RMS Power (1 ohm)
Bridged RMS Power
700 watts x 1 channel
Total RMS Power Output
Peak Power Output
Total Peak Power Output
Maximum Input Gauge Size
Minimum Impedance Unbridged
Minimum Impedance Bridged
THD at Rated RMS Power
Speaker Level Inputs
High-Pass Crossover Frequency
- Low-pass (LP)
- High-pass (HP)
20 - 350 Hz
Low-Pass Crossover Frequency
50 - 350 Hz
70A x 1
GT2200 GT 2200 GT-2200 - Boston Acoustics 2 Channel 900W GT Series Amplifier