- Circuitry: 100% POWER MOSFETs are used to drive the high efficiency switching power supply. And SEPP output stage are constructed by real Darlington transistors.
- Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply: By using these high performance Power MOSFETs together with PHOTO ISOLATION technology on the PWM power supply, a very clean output signal is obtained with very low noise interference and low distortion.
- Audio Stage Design: Excellent power supply with noise rejection ability in the voltage amplification stage gives good constant current driving the differential amplifier. Low negative feedback overall distortion and greatly lessens harmful high order harmonics.
- Protection Circuitry: These Nakamichi amplifiers incorporate a 4-way Protection Circuitry will shut off the amplifier to prevent damage, if the unit is driven with a speaker output of less than 1 ohm, if there is a DC voltage appears on the speaker outputs, connected to an over-voltage battery or the amplifier gets overheated. The Protection LED indicator in front panel will turn RED if this occurs. However the unit will automatically reset after the amplifier cools down or can be manually reset by simply switching the unit off and on again.
- Built In Crossovers & BASS EQ Controls: Each Nakamichi amplifier comes with built-in 18dB/oct slope, 50 Hz to 200 Hz continuously adjustable Two Way electronic crossover. There is an INT XOVER (internal crossover) selector switch to select High Pass, Low Pass, or Full Range (OFF) signal for internal power amplifications. There are also BASS EQ controls that can be adjusted at bass 45Hz, 0-18dB.
Output Power (RMS)
12.5 VDC Power Supply
Power output @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 500 Watts
Power output @ 2 Ohm: 1 x 800 Watts
Power output @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 1200 Watts
T.H.D. 4 Ohm: <.1%
Frequency Response: 20Hz -- 1kHz
S/N Ratio: >90 dB
Bass EQ @ 45Hz: 0~18dB
Phase: 0-180 degree
Sub Sonic 15 --- 35 Hz
Crossover (Butterworth): LP 50 --- 200 Hz
Input Impedance: >20KOhm
Idle Current: <2A
Damping Factor: >200
Dimension: W(heat sink/foot) X H X D: 458x63x268mm
PA1500 PA 1500 PA-1500 - Nakamichi 1 Ch. 1500 Watt Power Amplifier